Ramsey Industrial Winches
For industrial applications, Ramsey's powerful product line offers both planetary and worm gear, hydraulic, electric, and mechanical winches that have become the standard worldwide. In fact, Ramsey Winch is one of select number of American manufacturers to meet ISO 9002 requirements for its quality management systems. All Ramsey winches meet SAE-J706 standard ratings for winches, and CE Mark design and safety standards.
RPH SERIES: PLANETARY HYDRAULIC WINCHES
Ramsey's world class RPH Series of planetary hydraulic winches offers unbeatable power and fast line speeds. With a variety of models to choose from, Ramsey provides you the benefits of planetary winches in a line pull capacity to meet your needs.
- By design, every winch in the RPH Series offers you these important benefits:
- The versatile planetary hydraulic winches are designed to be overwound or underwound, depending on your application.
- The RPH 8,000; 10,000; 12,000; and 15,000 models are available with a manual clutch or an air shift clutch, which allows remote shifting capabilities. An air shift clutch is standard on the RPH 20,000; 25,000; 30,000; 45,000; and 50,000 models.
- The clutch disengages, providing easy, fast free spooling with just 50 pounds resistance at -35 degrees F.
- RPH Series winches require just one lubricant for all-temperature operation to -35 degrees F, so you don't have to change viscosity with the seasons.
- RPH Series winches are designed for continuous duty pulling.
- The RPH Series' compact design makes it difficult to get cable caught between the drum flange and end support housing.
- In addition, their light weight and compact design make the RPH Series winches easy to install, with either a foot or side mount.
- 100% of all Ramsey RPH winches are tested before they leave the factory.
HYDRAULIC WORM GEAR WINCHES
Ramsey offers both low mount and upright hydraulic worm gear winches. They are available with direct coupled hydraulic motors, except the 65,000 and 100,000 lbs. line pull models. Low mount capacities range from 3,000 to 45,000 lbs. line pull. Upright winch line pull capacities range from 10,000 to 100,000 lbs.
All working parts of Ramsey's electric winches are completely enclosed for maximum protection and longer wear. Available for either 12 volt or 24 volt systems, Ramsey electric winches have line pull ratings of 3,000 to 9,000 lbs. Models are available with optional drum sizes and gear ratios.