- Engine: Yanmar Mnimax, 3 – Cylinder Water – Cooled 1640 cc Diesel 25 HP @ 3600 RPM. Fully tier IV compliant
- Hydraulic Pump: Fixed displacement gear type, 14 gallons (53 liters) per minute
- Hydraulic track drive with skid steering
- Hydraulically extended tracks
- 24 ft. (7.3M) boom to tip height
- Full 360 degree continuous rotation
- 2200 lb. (998 kg) lifting capacity
- Fully proportional remote for crane and drive functions
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI A92.2-2001, A10.31-1995, and SAE Requirement.
- 2200 lb. lifting capacity with overload protection
- 2500 lb. carrying capacity
- 25 HP diesel engine
- 24 ft. sheave height
- Hydraulic adjustment of track drive
- Proportional remote control
- Remote drive
- Stable during travel to 25º side slope
- 24 ft. (7.3M) working height
- Crawler tracks – Rubber 12′ (30 cm) wide, five idler wheels on each side.
- Crawler Drive Motors – Integrated orbit hydraulic motor
- Transport Bed – 42″L x 35″W (107cm L x 90cm W), Capacity: 2500 lbs. (1134kg)
- Controls: Wireless Radio Remote
- Main Boom: 80 degree above to -10 degree below horizontal hydraulic boom elevation
- Planetary gear winch rated 4000 lbs. (1820kg) line pull
- Winch line, equipped with 1/2″ 100ft. (12mm) polyester ropes.
- Auger Drive: Sealed planetary gear reduction – 3500 ft. /lbs. (3745 N-M) torque. (5000 ft./lbs. optional)
- Auger Bit: 18″ (46 cm) diameter standard with 2″ hex output shaft. (2.5″ optional).